Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Chip/EMV Programming Knowledge Base

From: Voulnet <voulnet () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:26:57 +0300

I recommend Smart Card Handbook - John Wiley & Sons, or Smart Card
Applications Design Models for Using and Programming Smart Cards.

Also, get familiar with pcsc, winscard and libpcsc.

I would say get into interfacing with smartcards first before
programming ON the smartcard, because that is a tricky field (As it
should be; smartcards are very limited in storage space & so
developing on it should require expertise).

Good luck!