Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: windows server base hardening

From: Thugzclub <thugzclub () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 07:37:08 +0000

Is

On 13 Feb 2012, at 18:22, Jason Cook <jcook91 () gmail com> wrote:

good tool to use is Microsoft security baseline analyzer.  Here is the
link: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/cc184923

One of my favorite tools is GFI Languard located at this link:
http://www.gfi.com/network-security-vulnerability-scanner/?adv=952&loc=60&gclid=CLGpw_TIm64CFWZjTAodKBorgQ

Jason

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 5:17 AM, Webstyler.it <info () webstyler it> wrote:
Hello

What's basics hardening step for windows server 2008 R2 Web server you
suggest ?

What do you think about this:
Security Monitoring and Attack Detection Planning Guide

Good tools on production server ?

Thanks

__________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle
firme digitali 6879 (20120213) __________

Il messaggio e stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

www.nod32.it

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

--
--