Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Ajax Vulnerability Scanner

From: Joel Espunya <joel.espunya () appstylus com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:07:29 +0100

I want to cron it since I'm developing using the Scrum methodology and I want to set up a system that every 4 weeks (the end of my iterations) check if I miss something that would be a security problem.

And related to your ideas, I was thinking about developing a something similiar to what you said.

But if I do it it's easy to miss some attacks and give false negatives. So what i thought was create a crawler that takes the ajax requests and give them to a scanner, like for example nikto or wapiti. Since the problem is getting the requests, then, when i have them, is the same as attacking a normal GET/POST request.