Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Packet trace analysis

From: Enno Rey <erey () ernw de>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:01:45 +0100

Hi,

http://kerf.cs.dartmouth.edu/ethertree/

might provide what you're looking for.

thanks

Enno

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 02:41:02PM +0000, cossettepatrick () gmail com wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a tool that could give me stats on a pcap file. For instance, I would like a list of all unique IP
addresses that were captured, as well as which source and destination ports were used by each of these addresses.

That is only one of the features that I would find useful in an analysis tool.

Does someone know of such a tool?

Thank you.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

--

Final round of Troopers 2012 talks announced. See
http://www.insinuator.net/2012/01/troopers-2012-%E2%80%93-final-round-of-talks-selected/

Enno Rey

ERNW GmbH - Breslauer Str. 28 - 69124 Heidelberg - www.ernw.de
Tel. +49 6221 480390 - Fax 6221 419008 - Cell +49 174 3082474
PGP FP 055F B3F3 FE9D 71DD C0D5  444E C611 033E 3296 1CC1

Handelsregister Mannheim: HRB 337135
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Enno Rey

Blog: www.insinuator.net || Conference: www.troopers.de