Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Best Commercial Security Testing tools

From: "Rui Pereira \(WCG\)" <ruiper () wavefrontcg com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:24:03 -0800

Nessus at www.tenable.com

Thank You
Rui Pereira,B.Sc.(Hons),CIPS ISP,CISSP,CISA,CWNA/CWSP,CPTE/CPTC
Principal Consultant
WaveFront Consulting Group
Certified Information Systems Security Professionals
Member Procyon Security Group
ruiper () wavefrontcg com | www.wavefrontcg.com | 1 604 961-0701

Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.