Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Weird HTTP request

From: Andre Silaghi <andre.silaghi () googlemail com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 09:58:46 +0200

if we can trust the folder structure it is wordpress, as some of you
already said. it also seems that it is an attack on a plugin which is
this one:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sociable/

the code seems to try to hijack a users' session.

hope it helps and it's correct but tell me if i'm wrong with this.

best rgds,

andre s.