Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Biometrics, HoneyPoint or Cyber Warfare?

From: Joseph Hargis <jhargis01 () googlemail com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 15:35:08 +0200

On 4/20/2012 12:35, krzysztof.marczyk () software com pl wrote:
Hello,

What do you think about Biometrics? Is it a topic worth
consideration? PenTest Mag would like to make an issue on it but we
firstly want to check your interest and take advantage of your
knowledge. Also HoneyPoint is worth noticing. Not to mention Cyber
Warfare- the talk of the town. What would you like to explore?
Which one is the best?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs
an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your
company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You
will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte
Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best
practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient
ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Cyber Warfare Please! As a student currently enrolled in a "Cyber
Security and Information Assurance" bachelor's program this topic
holds particular interest.

Thank you for your consideration of this topic,

Joe Hargis