Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Steganography over TCP

From: Clement Dupuis <clement.dupuis () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:06:41 -0400

Google is your best friend.

Do a search of `Steganography over TCP`and you will get dozen of
interesting links

Take care

Clement

Clement Dupuis, CD
Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and Security Evangelist

SecureNinja
An Insyte Company

Phone : +1 407 479 3903
Mobile: +1 407 433 6444
Fax: +1 407 264 8396

Skype: clementdupuis

Email: clement () secureninja com

Web: www.secureninja.com

901 N. Pitt Street, Suite 105
Alexandria, VA  22314

In Cyberspace:
Clement Dupuis, CD
President/Founder/Chief Security Evangelist
The CCCure Family of Portals
Maintainer of :
The CCCure Family of Portals
http://www.cccure.org

The Professional Security Testers Warehouse
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org

Knowledge sharing and giving back to the community

  Call me to get the best CISSP, Security+, or other Security related training  <<