Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: MAC Spoofing Prevention in Wireless

From: Enis Sahin <enis.c.sahin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:05:45 +0300

Charles,

Thanks for your reply. I'm aware and have been observing that Aruba is
pretty solid. I just wanted to understand the way it worked against
these attacks.

On 5 July 2011 07:44, Charles Lacroix <charles.lacroix () gmail com> wrote:

Aruba is safe.
You need to hack into a GRE tunnel from you to the AP
then you need to authenticate 802.1x just to get an ip addr

unless you have access to the controler you can say Aruba wifi is safe.