Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web site scanner to find all pages available

From: nix () myproxylists com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:07:57 +0200

Hi,

I am looking for a tool capable of scanning a web site for all possible
URLs. I am sure it exists but I can't find one!

The tool would be configured with a maximum url length, and scan all URLs
from <domain>/a to <domain>/zzzz if I set the max length to 4.

The tool would record what URLS return 404, 200 or other http return code.

My objective  is to test my website and make sure there is no page hosted
that I am not aware of.

Thanks!

Do you mean project similar to dirbuster? I assume you want to grab
visible links or?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and
how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to
test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your
Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted
to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys
and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1