Security Basics mailing list archives

RSA CSE (Digital Certificate Management) exam valuable?

From: Sven Aluoor <aluoor () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 22:04:31 +0100

Hi folks

I don't know if I should prepare for the RSA CSE exam (in Digital
Certificate Management). I think that RSA's PKI is very unpopular and
not widely deployed nowadays. It was the big thing in 90ies. Am I
wrong? How popular are RSA Digital Certificate Solution products? What
is the certification worth? What vendor the most enterprises use for
PKI?

With Google you find almost nothing about RSA PKI products (expect
SPAM). No community. Nothing valuable. Thats why my opinion.

cheers Sven

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1