Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Distributed Systems Security Technology

From: Pierre Jaury <pierre () jaury eu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:48:11 +0100

You might have a look at distributed mechanism for resource management
and consensus, then maybe something about chain-of-trust-based systems,
which can sometimes go distributed.

Otherwise, techniques are pretty much the same as in usual systems :
identification, authentication, obfuscation and so on.