Security Basics mailing list archives

CONFERENCE INVITATION

From: "Miss Cynthia Nathaniel" <ngousa29 () web de>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:56:56 -0000

You are,

 On behalf of the Global Watch for Humanitarian Affairs (G.W.H.A), I Miss Cynthia Nathaniel, a member of the Global
Watch for Humanitarian Affairs, invite you to participate in the fourth Annual International Global combine Conference
on Child Abuse and Global Peace, which the Global Watch for Humanitarian Affairs (G.W.H.A) is excited to be hosting in
October 18th – 22nd 2010, Venue; Miami Central Hall (Miami Florida - U.S.A), and from October 25th – 29th 2010 at Hotel
Max (Dakar Senegal West Africa)for the second phase.

Earth Turn Elite Hotel and Suit (Miami Florida USA) and Hotel Max (Dakar Senegal) are the recommended hotel designated
to accommodate all participants for this unique and prestigious Global Conference.

The Workshop welcomes paper presentation from any interested participants.

Participants will enjoy shows and tours in the host countries. Also awards will be given out to best Ten candidates.

For registration form and other details, write an acceptance letter to be part of this event and send directly to Mrs.
Angela D. Harrison (Conference Organizing Secretariat) E-mail: event.secretary () globomail com

Note: you will be provided with air tickets, visa assistant, and accommodation for the period of stay in the United
States.

I encourage you to share this invitation with anyone you believe would be interested in attending the conference.

Register Now!

Regards

Miss Cynthia Nathaniel

cynthianath () globomail com

Global Watch for Humanitarian Affairs (G.W.H.A)

Miami Florida

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1