Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ACL router problem

From: Dan Vultur <dv_itsec () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 01:18:13 -0700 (PDT)

Juan,

It depends how did you add the first line, did you do it after the ACL was in
place or not? Cisco processes the ACL line by line and if you just added the
line if will put it after the implicit deny rule so maube this is the case.
I recommend to erase the entire ACL and then write the whole ACL the way you
have it in this e-mail, or make a new ACL, let's say 112 and apply that one on
the interface and see if it works. Use a text editor to copy/paste as for me
that's the simplest way.

Hth,

Dan