Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Gateway OS

From: Felipe Martins <martins.felipe.security () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:47:22 -0200

I think Endian is a very good choice but little bit old, like pfsense. I think you are going to like BRFirewall (http://www.brazilfw.com.br/forum/), it's also based on Linux.

Felipe

On 16/11/2010 22:17, Adrian J Milanoski wrote:
There are so many OS's that wouks probably meet your requirements. I have persinnaly setup both pfsense and smoothwall. I would highly rexxommend pfSense handsdown, that OS is very scalable and would do the work of some very high equipment. Install it in a VM first see how it goes.

Good luck!

Thanks,
Adrian
Sent from my iPhone