Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ArcSight ESM Users

From: Stephen Mullins <steve.mullins.work () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:09:08 -0400

Create the user then edit the access controls for the user or the
group he's in to be whatever you want them to be.  You may have to
leave it with at least read only access to the public groups.

As far as granting access to specific dashboards goes, you pretty much
have to do this by group.  Put the dashboard(s) you want the user to
see in a specific group then grant the user access to that group.

Steve Mullins

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Rafael Correia