Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Blocking Outlook External POP/SMTP

From: Francois Yang <francois.y () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:39:16 -0500

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but why not manage outbound traffic.
ie: allow what you want or what your users need and block everything else.
I think it's easier to allow what you want and block everything else,
instead of allowing everything and blocking what you don't want.

Frank

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Christian Campbell