Security Basics mailing list archives

Fw: North Korea conflict with US and South Korea could spark cyber war

From: "andrew.wallace" <andrew.wallace () rocketmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:54:01 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: andrew.wallace <andrew.wallace () rocketmail com>
To: nanog () nanog org
Sent: Sat, 24 July, 2010 22:22:56
Subject: North Korea conflict with US and South Korea could spark cyber war

n3td3v Security is monitoring the situation between North Korea, US and South
Korea.

North Korea has already threatened to use its nuclear arms when the "wargames"
begin Sunday by United States and South Korea, but n3td3v Security predicts
North Korea is planning a large scale cyber attack on US interests.

We could really see the first cyber war proper here when it all kicks off Sunday

between US, S.Korea and the North.

n3td3v Security is warning critical infrastructure utility companies to keep an
eye on its cyber assets incase NK's cyber command launch any attack.

Andrew Wallace

http://sites.google.com/site/n3td3v/

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1