Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: tool to test the ipsec vpn in linux.

From: Ramiro Caire <ramiro.caire () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 07:05:14 -0300

Hi,

The tool that you need is ike-scan. You'll be able to test ciphers,
main or aggressive mode or even get the PSK if the enpoint is
misconfigured.

Hope that help you.
Cheers.

Ramiro

2010/12/29, Muruganandam C <muruganandam.c () gmail com>:
  Thanks a lot for your replies.

I want to do a test on established ipsec tunnel. Here I need to verify
the encryption complexity,able to predict the hash value, replay
attack.. etc., it would be great if you provide any better testing
method/Tools available to do test like this.

Thanks
Regards
Muruganandam C