Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: store passwords securely in the internet

From: Andre Pawlowski <sqall () h4des org>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:23:34 +0200

Yes, the passwords are stored encrypted on the server.

I know that you have to trust the provider to give it your passwords. For myself I am my own provider and my friends are using this feature. But there are also friends that have the same opinion "Never store passwords on a system that they don't own".

Andre Pawlowski

Ordnung braucht nur der Dumme, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
        -Albert Einstein