Security Basics mailing list archives

How to simplify the management of 250+ nodes and 1000+ users , in Drupal

From: im () ebhakt com
Date: 30 Apr 2010 13:09:13 -0000

Hi,

I have written this tool : < Portal Manager :: Drupal Management Assembly >
which is to remotely manage a drupal based website
You can manage and edit user properties
You can manage and edit posts
you can sort posts on the bases of taxonomies and then manage and edit posts

The tool is written in C# WPF and needs .net framework 3.5 to be pre-installed
Please find the software here: LINK < http://ebhakt.com/content/portal-manager-drupal-

management-assembly  >

Please give your valuable feedback, its highly welcome...

NOTE: For working of this software you need to download and install services module and

configure it to give permissions to anonymous users

--
Bhaskar Tiwari
GTSE Generalist

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that has been given to us

http://www.ebhakt.com/
http://fytclub.net/
http://ebhakt.info/

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1