Security Basics mailing list archives

Real VPN Monitoring and Notification

From: Mohamed Aymen SAHLI <sahli.aymen () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:37:07 +0100

Dear all,
In the context where I'm managing multiple IPsec VPN liaisons with
remote sites ( couple of hundreds) and due to the fact that
disponibility of those links is of the upper importance, I'm seeking
a solution witch provides the ability to monitor in real time the VPN
status ( Established, IKE Phase 1/2 errors and such like..) with good
notification channel options (mail, snmp, smpp ...)
please note that those are inbound VPNs in most cases.
All suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Best regards.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1