Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Software to create IP Packets

From: Aarón Mizrachi <unmanarc () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:24:20 -0430

On Miércoles 16 Septiembre 2009 12:30:27 M.D.Mufambisi escribió:
Hi

WHat software, freeware, can i use to create IP Packets, setting flags
etc? I need to use this in my test lab to demonstrate some concepts to
trainees.

hping3 is a good choice.
also sendip.....

regards

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
 certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and
 how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to
 test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your
 Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted
 to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys
 and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f72
7d1

--