Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Software to create IP Packets

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:55:49 +0300

Hello M.D. Mufambisi,

You can also give try to following two softwares:

1. Nemesis - http://nemesis.sourceforge.net/

2. Engage packet builder -
http://www.engagesecurity.com/products/engagepacketbuilder/

Hope this helps!

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training%20Calendar.html