Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Rouge Wireless AP

From: "Boyd, Chad" <CBoyd () madden com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:20:29 -0600

It doesn't do everything that ManageEngine does, but we use NeDi: http://www.nedi.ch/about

It does a great job backing up configs, health monitoring, has some capabilities to push commands back out, and we have
it configured to do a full discovery every hour, so if a rouge is detected, we can find out exactly what switch port it
was plugged into and track it down.

I'd love to get ManageEngine in, but for the price (free), NeDi does the trick very well.

Chad Boyd
Systems Dude