Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: adding another defence layer against viruses/worms

From: <boaz.shunami () rsa com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 02:08:29 -0500

Hi Juan,

I would advise your Client to either:

1. Have solid policy as to what sites are accessible/are not accessible
from his branches (can be enforced with bluecoat and the like...)
2. Segregate the network the branches have access to (kind of DMZ) from
his LAN using FW.
3. Give low level permissions to the branches on the core.

My 2c...

Thanks,

Boaz