Security Basics mailing list archives

Fw: Re: DHCP

From: "( ( ( belly ) ) )" <belly () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

i had this problem last time,
to prevent anyone that is not authenticated in a win2008
domain to access any of company resources.

my solution was to install an ISA proxy server that taking
the authentication from active directory. therefore, only
authenticated user is able to connect the network resources
through this proxy.

in other server such as web, mail server, application
server, i just only allowed ip address of isa/proxy to
access. so even an unauthorized client getting ip address
from dhcp, they're not allowed to do.

 may be that can help a bit.

 Regards,
   _         _ _
  | |__  ___| | |_   _
                 |___/

  Belly Rachdianto
  Tel:(+62)813-192.168.0.1
      (+62)8588-020.9.888
      (+60)12-761.20.98

--- On Sat, 5/23/09, auto431078 () hushmail com
<auto431078 () hushmail com>