Security Basics mailing list archives

Xenus Link Sleuth

From: vilsecure () live ca
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 06:06:19 -0600

Hi,

I have found a freeware that can help me detecting the links broken(link which are'nt worked properly) on any website.

I wana know more about this product which name is Xenu’s Link Sleuth; Specialy if the source for downloading and
installation is secured.
Thanks

Product's name : Xenu’s Link Sleuth
Version            : 1.3b