Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Database Firewall

From: Yuli Stremovsky <stremovsky () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 00:31:44 +0200

Hello Jon

I can not be impartial about the GreenSQL project because I am
actively involved in it's development.

I am using GreenSQL dev. version in a number of production sites. It
works great for me.

BTW, if you want to use it in production I advise you to grab the
sources from subversion.
Official version will be released very shortly.

Best regards,
Yuli

---
http://www.greensql.net/