Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Protocol enforement

From: private private <securecure () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:53:29 +0200

sometimes legitimate devices incorrectly configured can cause protocol
violations by sending for instance a doubled up soap envelope in the
http body. identify the node(s) sending the traffic and the software
creating the requests then run something like fiddler or webscarab on
the host to identify what is wrong with the traffic. correct the
problem and then you don't have reduce security