Security Basics mailing list archives

The best firewall is...

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:25:56 +1000

Interesting article...

"We asked a number of vendors to participate including Cisco, McAfee,
Netgear, Juniper, Nortel, Symantec, Fortinet, Check Point, WatchGuard,
IBM and SonicWALL. Some vendors, such as Cisco, decline outright to be
tested. Others decline stating that they no longer have appliances in
this market. To date, five vendors have submitted products; Juniper,
SonicWALL, Astaro, Watchguard and IBM. As others come to hand we will
include them.

http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/hardware/soa/The-best-firewall-is-/0,139023759,339296782,00.htm