Security Basics mailing list archives

help with "malicious" url embedded in email

From: A K <platsakos () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 17:00:14 +0300

Hi all,
a little while ago I received an email containg a fake link to a certain
company. Can someone help me decipher it? I will be providing the url
with the hostname changed to XXX, please feel free to let me know if any
more info is required. If also is needed, I can provide the name of the
site where I get redirected.

http://XXX.net/c?68345289-x7LdO31cvFwoo@4260872-76kb665ud1QnU

Thanks in advance