Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Using Admin Privileges while surfing the Internet

From: Wesker.logs () gmail com
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:45:23 -0600

Well usually I find that letting users surf the internet on administrative privelages is probably not the best idea, as
they can download programs, etc.

I'd say you should maybe install somekind of software where the user requires a password or authentification of the
admin/owner. Also log all the sites they have been on.

Cheers Wesker :D