Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Mozilla FireFox Add on SQL Inject Me

From: "Nikhil Wagholikar" <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:40:27 +0530

Hi Hemanad,

SQL Inject-Me is a penetration testing tool and not used to connect to
any database. May be you can refer to Mozilla Firefox Add-on "SQLite
Manager". Using this Add-on one can manage any SQLite database on
his/her computer.

More Info: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5817

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessment & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (I) Pvt. Ltd. (NII Consulting)
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Security Products: http://www.niiconsulting.com/products.html