Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Offsite confidential data storage?

From: { Feeyo|NixDevs } <feeyo () nixdevs com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:46:55 +0200

We would drop it on a CD and encrypt that FS with an 128bit encryption
algorithm.
Then have one of our drivers take the Encrypted CD to one of our offsite
Deposits and put it in a safe.
There will only be one person that has access on getting your encrypted
public key back and that needs to register with us with some specific
details.

If you need more information let me know.

Shailesh Rangari wrote:
It would be interesting to know how you guys do this. Mind sharing
some details with us?

Regards,
Shailesh

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:34 AM, { Feeyo|NixDevs } <feeyo () nixdevs com