Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Value of EC-CEH

From: Yahoo <srirammagi () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:07:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi vinox,

The skills what you hv is really value added to ur profile. These specialized skills are very wanted in countries like
uk & us and to some extend in Australia & Singapore. As far your current market it is always prefered to have widely
used skills like,system/network/app server administration skills.

Having said this, to get into the specialization towards all market, I would suggest cisco certifications for
networking and cissp for security to start with.

All the best.

Thanks & Regards,
Mahesh,CISSP
iP:732.857.639.0