Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: ISACA UAE CHAPTER presents I-SAFE 2008 : TWO DAY CONFERENCE (DUBAI)

From: "ISACA UAE CHAPTER" <isacauaechapter () isacauae org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:35:00 +0400

-----Original Message-----
From: isacauaechapter () isacauae org [mailto:isacauaechapter () isacauae org]
Sent: 20 September 2008 16:12
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: ISACA UAE CHAPTER presents I-SAFE 2008 : TWO DAY CONFERENCE (DUBAI)

ISACA UAE Chapter is pleased to announce its 2nd annual integrated
conference covering various aspects for managing the most important asset of
an organisation - INFORMATION. This conference will be held at the Sheraton
Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers, Dubai, UAE on the 29th & 30th of October 2008.

The theme of the conference is
Corporate Challenges in Information Governance

The acronym I-SAFE (Information-Security, Audit & Assurance, Forensics and
Emerging Technologies) represents various aspects of information Governance,
to be covered in the conference.
We have lined up a galaxy of international speakers, including business
leaders, security experts and cutting edge IT Governance professionals.
There will be unprecedented networking opportunities as we expect more than
200 delegates to participate in this ground-breaking conference.

The brochure (http://www.isacauae.org/isafe2008/ISACA-ISAFE-2008.pdf )
contains all the relevant details and information on the conference. Should
you wish to attend this conference please register online at
www.isacauae.org or download the registration form from the website and fax
to Orangerie on +971 4 3369087.

CPE Credits: Earn 16 CPE
Links: