Security Basics mailing list archives

Efforts for fight spam and phishing websites

From: "Adam Pal" <pal_adam () gmx net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:03:07 +0100

Hi list

From my personal point of view, most threats in the last time come from spam / phishing, since the business is also
for the attacker a good profit.

My question is: do you know some places (websites, lists) where people focus on this issue, also with the ability of
reporting?
As far as i know, such groups exist in big companies, but those are closed - mean accessible only by some employees,
not globaly accessible.

I cannot define exactly what i expect, maybe a place where also normal incidents can be reported and escalated if
needed.

thank you for suggestions in advance

Adam Pal