Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: What's a good IRC Channel to go to for hacking advise?

From: Adam Pal <pal_adam () gmx net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:31:07 +0200

Hello Chip,

Know how to find the information (search) is also essential in
"hacking", a similar issue (containing certifications you named) has
been discussed for not so long time ago on here, so if you were good
at searching, you would have some more answers.
As for IRC - from my point of view you will find skriptkiddies and
botnet-sellers but i doubt that good pentesters have nothing better to
do than waste their time teaching on IRC...
Sorry that i cannot serve better news, but thats the reality, though i
hope it will help you.

--
Best regards,
 Adam Pal