Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: File Integrity Software - PCI

From: "Sheldon Malm" <smalm () ncircle com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:21:47 -0800

Apologies in advance if this comes off as shameless self-promotion ...

I replied to Amy offline already, but feel free to check out File Integrity Monitoring in our (nCircle's) CCM product.
It's agentless, appliance-based, and a number of enterprise customers are using it ... with many using it specificially
for PCI Compliance efforts.

Sheldon Malm
Director
Security Research and Development