Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Starting up as a security consultant

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 19:50:42 +1000

I propose changing the name of this thread to 'Starting up as an online
stand up comedian,(or a security consultant).' Or both, perhaps. We have
seen some great material...and then we have this...

Two protocols, UDP and TCP are bar hopping across the US. TCP is making all
the decisions and doing all the planning.
"Do you want to go to Nebraska next, or Wyoming? How about New York?," TCP
asks UDP.
UDP just shrugs like a bored teenager at every suggestion until TCP gets mad
and shouts, "God, you just don't care what state you're in, do you?"