Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Starting up as a security consultant

From: "Nikhil Wagholikar" <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:51:33 +0530

Hi Idowu,

You can consider attaining CISC i.e. Certified Information Security
Consultant program from Network Intelligence (India) Pvt. Ltd. (NII
Consulting).

The Certified Information Security Consultant is a program designed to
make you an expert consultant in the domain of information security.
While most certification programs are geared towards purely technical
know-how, the CISC also arms you with the necessary consulting skills
in order to help you make your mark in this exciting field. The best
part about the CISC is the fact that you get hands-on practical
training on live projects. It covers a wide variety of topics,
starting right from the basics, and then leading up to compliance
standards, and even forensics and cyber crime investigations.

More Information about CISC program:
http://www.niiconsulting.com/services/education/cisc.html

More Information about other training programs:
http://www.niiconsulting.com/services/securityeducation.html

Best of Luck !!

--
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessment & Digital Forensics