Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Master in information security

From: "Meenal Mukadam" <meenal.mukadam () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:14:56 +0530

Hello Dhiraj,

Yes its a full time, rigorous MBA course. You get to learn the
technical aspects as well as the business aspects of the Information
Security domain. People from various domains who want to switch over
to InfoSec have taken up this course (few are from biotech and
accounts too; so you can understand the training that is imparted to
make them full fledged InfoSec professionals).

It starts from the basics fundamentals and covers all the domains of
InfoSEc in depth. The course is continuously updated keeping in mind
industry requirements and standards (We won prestigious award for the
same). The course is divided in 5 terms of which one is the Industry
Internship where we get actual hands on.

This programme provides in-depth inputs on business processes &
information flow, information risk, security architecture & standards,
and information technology. In addition, knowledge of some major
domains (banking, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, telecom,
entertainment ) is a part of this programme.

You can get additional information from the link
http://www.scit.edu/programmes.htm#Information If you need anymore
information please feel free to ask.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Dhiraj Mahajan