Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: remote control program

From: "Joel" <joel () nc rr com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 18:18:38 -0400

If you refer to the website and search for review, you'll find that the
company is legit and has been around quite awhile. They were once called
remotelyanywhere, and I don't know why the name changed, but they are very
professional whenever I've called. I've had almost zero downtime over the
past three years, and I said in my last post, I have 60 licenses I use every
day, and I do mean 365 days a year, for remote support all over the country.
I don't know about LAS region support. I'd call the company and ask them
about any routing concerns.

Of a dozen remote tools, this is by far the most advanced tool on the
market. Drag and drop to the remote screen, sound from the remote screen,
print to your local printer from the remote, magnify, whiteboard, chat, etc.
Did I mention inventory and alerts? I'm a walking ad for the company because
my company is a success since this tool is so well designed. I've supported
sales reps driving down the highway. Today I used my AT&T Tilt (a Windows
Mobile phone) to do a remote session while I was away from my office. I've
copied files for a user while playing golf on a weekend. WM6 support is a
rare find. For <$40 a year per license, I couldn't ask for more.

Regards,
Joel