Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SecurityTube.Net !

From: "Security Basic" <security.basic () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 22:02:18 +0530

Really appreciate your efforts, thats a good website and I hope it
will help learners a lot

--
~SB
http://exploitsearch.com

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 5:46 PM,  <vivek () securitytube net> wrote:
Hello All,

It gives us great pleasure to introduce SecurityTube.Net ( http://www.securitytube.net ) - a community driven videos
website for computer networking and security related fields. Though there are many video sharing websites available
online, SecurityTube.Net is strictly focussed on hosting computer networking and security videos only. We have
started this site to provide a knowledge sharing platform for security professionals, so that they can reach out
effectively to a wider and focused audience.

The site is currently in Beta and features will be added / refined as per user demand. We have currently seeded the
site with around 90 videos on programming, security tools and security basics related topics to set the momentum. We
hope others in the community will join us and contribute their know-how to this site over time. Any video which
centers around computer networking and security, will be happily accepted on this site.

If you have any questions / suggestions / flames do write to us at

feedback[_at_]securitytube[_dot_]net.

Hoping to see you soon on SecurityTube!

Regards,

Vivek Ramachandran