Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Request for Ideas

From: Chad Perrin <perrin () apotheon com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:39:45 -0600

On 2008-05-29 Adriel Desautels wrote:
    Our team has been searching for useful topics for educational white
papers that will help consumers of IT Security Services solve specific
problems. Are there any particular subjects that people are interested
in reading about?

How about "why thread-hijacking is a bad thing"?

I know that's meant to be a humorous way to make a point, but I think I'd
actually like to read such a whitepaper.  I mean, I already know the
answer, and agree it's a bad thing -- but it'd probably be a good read,
anyway.

--
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
Dr. Ron Paul: "Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when