Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Getting the value of an asset and the probability of a risk to it

From: <mark.pokorni () accenture com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:45:09 -0500

Craig -

That's awesome. I wanted to do something like that and get a Masters in Statistics. I have an undergrad degree in
Economics, but my calculus is rusty.

What's the recommended math background for such a degree?

Mark Pokorni
CIRT
Engineering and Deployment
IO - Central Infrastructure Management (CIM)
Accenture
mark.pokorni () accenture com
Chicago, 161 N. Clark St.