Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: XML Firewall

From: "Andrea Gatta" <andrea.gatta () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 06:53:19 +0000

Hi,
I've been looking to Xwall lately.

http://www.forumsys.com/products_xwall.htm

Cheers,
Andrea

On 24 Mar 2008 19:30:32 -0000,  <wuggy77 () msn com> wrote:
I have been around the security block, but obviously I have not been exposed to everything because I was asked to
research an XML Firewall.  I have never heard of an XML Firewall and so I wanted to start by getting some input on
what an XML Firewall is supposed to do.  I am not opposed to doing some reading so if anyone has some good links to
sites that explain these devices I will be happy to look it up.  Secondly I would like to recieve some recommendation
as to what would be considered good XML firewall.