Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISM Certificate

From: "WALI" <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:26:24 +0400

Hi Farid

With your field well entrenched in the technical side of it all, I suggest, look out for your CISSP results and hoping that you get through them, prepare for ISSMP concentration exam.

That's the way to go after accomplishing CISSP.

Wishing you all the best in your CISSP.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohamed Farid" <m.farid.shawara () gmail com>