Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security markers

From: p1g <killfactory () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:52:12 -0500

Shawn,

Good stuff. I like the projects section.

Amrtin,

I you have any long term goals/projects, you could report milestones
and deadlines that have been met.

RFQ?RFP you are in the process of writing.

Plans for future business cases.

Maybe staffing information. Like the amount of time being spent on
vairous functions.

-Rob